...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Bewildered



I took this pic about a month ago. In a nice sunny afternoon. The golden light shone perfectly, and the horse was also in a good mood for running around. This could have been a great pic. With all the dust scattered around, and the horse went wild.

But?

The face of the horse was just too dark, in only one side. No details of it could be seen. To push the brightnes using PhotoShop will ruin the pic completely. Some suggested - next time when I decide to retake the pic - to use a fill-in flash to get the details of the face by not ruining the landscape. I guess I need to try this fill-in flash trick.

The bamboo fence also distracted the focus a little. But in my opinion, moving forward and put the fence out of the frame would give a worse composition, and not to forget, a greater chance to be run over by the horse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home