...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Framed by the Reefs!


It's not so early in the morning. I showed my friend a picure that I took on my last trip to a beach, 2.5 hours far from my place. It was a nice day for taking picture... but I think it was too late to have this one. I was expecting to get a decent pic... and a few compliments from my friends.

Me: I think it's a nice pic...
Friend: Yes, quite nice...
Me: Aha!
Friend: The reefs kinda framed the pic, the sky was so blue, and the clouds... nice one!
Me: Yup! (smiling proudly)
Friend: But, I'm missing something here...
Me: What?! (focusing on the monitor, really focusing)
Friend: Look, what's your focus? I mean, if you're focusing on the sky, then it would be better to have a reddish sky, than a bluish one. And the reefs...
Me: ...too dark, huh?
Friend: Indeed. Well, you should buy a flash. It really comes in handy for shooting pictures with low light like this one...
Me: I think my built-in flash can do good too... (feeling down)

Thank you! I turned off the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home