...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Blue, Blue, Blue Volcano


A volcano, 30 km from my place... lately, this volcano has caused a lot of fear among us. It's still active and ready to errupt anytime... at that time, of course.

After trying to take some pics of it for a few times, and blew it all...finally I found a great place to take pics of the volcano. Five o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was still shining, golden hours...! And the sky was blue - my favorite colour for a sky!

I tried to make a nice composition, with the trees, the volcano, and the sky. It really reminds me of pictures that I usually paint when I was a child.

But the result got me down a little... the colour was a little flat. The sky wasn't as blue as I hoped. Other than that, it's a nice pic!

Yes, I could repair the colour using Photo Shop... but using a polarizer when shooting would be a good help, too. I should think of getting one of them soon...hmpfh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home