...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nice Day to Be Out of Office


It was a sunny afternoon! But instead of traveling around, shooting some pics, I was trapped in this building, doing an unbelievably boring task... it's called waiting! Thank God, I had my camera right beside me...

Having only a building as a subject and the whole boring furnitures inside it, I tried to compose a nice shot. The blue sky outside the building was fascinating. So I went out, regardless the waiting task, and had a few shots.

The outcome was great. At least from my point of view. But from my experiences before, I knew I had to have a second opinion.

First comment, "The colours are lovely!"
Second comment, "But the converging lines are too strong."
My comment, "......"


Yes, I see it now. The left edge of the photo and the lines of the building. Converging lines can add some value to my composition, but this one just ruins it. Huh... I guess I shouldn't use a wide-angle lens. Better remember this in the next shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home