...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Piano at the Temple



Since I learned taking pictures, I'd been waiting to have the chance visiting Borobudur temple at night. At sunrise or sunset, actually. But at night also.

Then this invitation came. A film-maker was going to make a music video at Borobudur temple! Well, I wouldn't miss that. So, when the day came, I packed my camera and head off to the temple. What I really forgot was it's going to be a night photography. And, I left my tripod at my house. Another great thing was, flash light was not allowed at the venue. Excellent!!

So I took the shots relying on my knees. I had to crouch and put my arm on my knee so the camera won't shake badly. I wasn't hoping to get any great picture, but at least it could reduce the blur.

I'm quite pleased with the result, though - for a non-tripod shot. Anyway, a friend has two comments for this pic.

The piano is a bit lost in the background.

Yes, it is.

And the piano being slap-bang in the middle is quite disturbing, for him.

Yes, it.... what?! Is it?

...well, okay...a knee is good for reducing shakes, but to have a tripod would be better for the composition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home