...though it's a nice weather day, but bad things happens, and also bad pictures are taken...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where Are the Carrots?


I know that local markets are colourful. They have so many vivid colours. That's why - though, I hate to go to local markets - oneday, I forced myself to go there. Just to take some shots.

Vegetables, fruits, meats, they were everywhere. While browsing, I saw these orange, fresh carrots in some traditional baskets. With the afternoon sunlight shone on its side. So, no more to say.

I took a few shots of the carrots. And the best of them was really good. At least for me, not for some friends of mine.

"Over-exposed!"

Yes, the pic does look a little overexposed - the foreground carrots are very bright on the right side as are the carrots in the upper right.
"Different white-balance, perhaps?"

I could maybe have stopped down a little on the fstop or increased my shutter speed a little. It's unevenly lit, being darker on the left and brighter on the right - probably the store lighting. And maybe used a different white balance.
Oh, well...

Exposure time: 1/25"
F Number: F4
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 28mm

1 Comments:

Blogger I-one said...

i like tis picture..

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home